Bermuda’s No. 1 scooter livery offers quality one and two-seater scooters and fun, easy-to-manoeuvre two-seater cars, all at competitive rates. With a new addition to their fleet – compact cars featuring A/C, Bluetooth stereo and electric windows — means you can now travel around Bermuda in style and comfort. You will receive five-star service and a safety demonstration with their friendly staff. Oleander’s reputation is the best in Bermuda and has earned this since opening in 1964. They have locations at each end of the island in Dockyard and St. George’s, plus two in the centre of the island, including Hamilton and Paget. Free delivery or transportation via their courtesy vans to and from your hotel is available no matter where you are on the island. They are open seven days a week.
- 15 Gorham Rd., Hamilton Tel: 295-0919
- 26 York St., St. George’s Tel: 297-0478
- 9 Camber Rd. Royal Naval Dockyard, Sandys Tel: 234-2764
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel, 30 Kings Point Rd., Somerset Tel: 234-0331 ask for cycle shop
- The Reefs Hotel, 2 Tribe Rd. #3, Southampton, Tel: 238-2282 ask for cycle shop
- Grotto Bay Resort, Bailey’s Bay, 11 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton Parish, Tel: 293-1010