TUCKER’S POINT GOLF COURSE
The challenging and scenic 18-hole, par-70 Tucker’s Point Golf Course was originally designed in 1932 by Charles H. Banks and enhanced in 2002 by Roger Rulewich, offering meticulous grooming for the ultimate in playability.
Traverse undulating fairways with elevated tees, while coping with the varying speed and direction of changeable winds. Take in dramatic water and overland views from multiple holes. Greens feature TifEagle, a Bermuda-grass hybrid that makes for a quick putting surface, while a practice facility includes a driving range, a 10,000-square-foot practice putting green, and a short-game area.
Highlights: Originally designed by Charles H. Banks in 1932, enhanced by Roger Rulewich
6,203 yards / Par 70 / 18 holes